Everyone wish to have a dream wedding. Any celebration is incomplete without music. Finding the words to describe the love you feel for your husband or wife doesn’t always come easily. Let’s be honest — who doesn’t love a good party? At a wedding reception, there’s delicious food, tasty drinks, great company, and let’s not forget about the music!
The best wedding scenario is where everyone is up and dances on a great mixture of top wedding music from every decade. However, there are a lot of amazing songs on the radio, some of your older guests may not love or know how to dance with today’s beat.
To help you out on your very special day and save you a ton of time, we’ve created a perfect playlist of the top wedding songs.
Music and Celebrations
True Happiness is when you listen to the right music! Good wedding music is a mixture of love, laughter, and joy. Music is an important part of any celebration in all nations of the world, regardless of culture or religion. It can unite and strengthen community bonds and helps to maintain good relations among people. Different countries use different ways to help celebrate special occasions like Christmas, New Year, weddings and birthdays.
DJ vs. DIY: Creating Your Wedding Reception Playlist
Weddings are a magnificent time to celebrate and there is nothing people like more than a great reception! This all starts with good music because it can make or break the fun at your function. Most DJ’s and bands have a good idea of popular songs but they may not know the best songs for your friends and family.
Planning the right wedding playlist can be a great help to entertain your guests. However, there is a wonderful variety of music that all of your guests will enjoy no matter what age, or style of music they prefer!
You can go through the more ideas for wedding reception playlist, picking your own Top 100 wedding songs 2021
Come; let’s discuss some fun ways to come up with song ideas that rock
- Make a list with your fiancé
- Ask for your friends & family requests
- Host a playlist-making party
- Create a collaborative playlist
Everyone has their own taste of music! You’ve got to make sure your wedding playlist is diverse, especially if your guests come from different generations, or backgrounds.
If you excited for the wedding day, how do you choose wedding music? here are some tips for your best wedding songs.
Tips for Creating the Perfect Wedding Reception Playlist
Every couple’s wedding day soundtrack should be different and full of life. Also, you have to think about your guests and their preference. Note down these essential points
- Depending on the length of the reception, make sure to include loads of music
- Add a mix of genres, considering different tastes, and mainstreams
- Synchronization in the tempo/energy of the music
- Avoid any emotional or non-romantic songs, choose wisely
- Listen to your entire playlist before the big day
- Always stay true to your musical tastes & choice
Check Out Our popular wedding songs
Here’s a handy list of amazing songs that can make your day even special
- I Loved Her First – by Heartland
- Celebration – by Kool & the Gang
- Always and Forever – by Heatwave
- The Way You Look Tonight – by Frank Sinatra
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- Marry Me – Train
- Lucky – Jason Mraz
- I’m yours – Jason Mraz
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- Play that Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
- Save the Last Dance – Michael Buble
- You Are the Best Thing – Ray LaMontagne
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You – Frankie Valli
Music — it’s such a magical way to express the emotions and feelings behind your wedding day. Hopefully, this guide will help lead you to create the ultimate wedding reception playlist that perfectly suits the ambience.