IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A CONSULTATION FOR THE BIGGEST CELEBRATION IN YOUR LIFE, PLEASE CONTACT US BY CLICKING HERE.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A CONSULTATION FOR THE BIGGEST CELEBRATION IN YOUR LIFE, PLEASE CONTACT US BY CLICKING HERE.
WHAT MAKES US ONE OF THE BEST
LISTENING TO YOU IS
THE KEY OF OUR SUCCESS
01/ PLAYLISTS 2019
To cheer up and excite the Big Day even more, get to know a little bit of the voices and rhythms that will rock the playlists in 2019!
The list of songs should be appropriate with each moment of the event to provide excitement and joy in the right measure.
Besides the veil, the wreath and the type of cake, it is essential to think about the songs for marriage 2019. The year promises to be filled with news that pleases all ears.
Good options are not lacking, but the most important of all is, when choosing the songs, respect the taste of the couple and guests of the event and thus set up the playlist of the ideal wedding. Check out what can pack the lovebirds next year!
Before to find a DJ and hiring DJs or musicians for the Big Day is always important to talk a lot and exchange information with the professionals. “It’s worth signing a contract up to a year before. Throughout this period, there is time to choose and quietly pass on what the couple wants during the event,” explains DJ NOVI.
It’s even possible to postpone this stage a little, but the more discouraged brides need to keep in mind that, two to three months before the date, all the songs for the wedding ceremony should be selected. “This is the time for the bride and groom to bring the suggestions they like best. The more unique the event, the better,” says João de Pierro Jr., conductor in the orchestra and choir Musical.
For many couples, marriage is a dream come true; and the ceremony and the party, a milestone in this new phase. That’s why the idea is that everything happens perfectly well on the “big day”!
The church, the place of the party, the menu, the list of guests, the costumes, the music… Every choice deserves a lot of attention, because these, among many others, are the factors that will determine how this unique celebration will be in the life of the couple.
Check here: average cost of weddingand average DJ cost for weddingin our blog!
The songs, by the way, have an essential role, both in wedding ceremony songs and in the reception, and deserve to be highlighted, because they are responsible for giving the touch of emotion and/or joy/distraction to each moment of the event.
The music literally sets the tone of the ceremony, awakening and intensifying the emotions. “It completes the scenario, sensitizes people, connecting them at that moment,” says Claudia, from Clare Events, a company that operates in the events market, providing consulting on planning and organization, in addition to the Sydney wedding servicesfor the big day.
“Music drives our emotion. In a ceremony, music makes the moment more emotional in certain moments and makes us celebrate in others,” says Estênio Azevedo, marriage consultant.
“We just need to be attentive at the moment of choosing the wedding songs listso that it is appropriate for each situation so that it does not have the risk of breaking people’s emotions or stimulating sensations that do not match the moment. Music of crying, at an appropriate time to cry; otherwise it’s just joy, with happy music”, adds the marriage consultant.
02/ SONG IDEAS
There are no rules because the ideal is that any wedding has “the style of the bride and groom”. But there are more appropriate song ideasfor each moment, especially in the case of the religious ceremony.
Below the professional, Salvador, director of the Orquestra Magistrale, cite some songs that are widely used in different moments of a wedding.
Azevedo comments that there are few cases in which the parents enter separated from the godparents, with a particular song.
For the godfathers, I usually indicate a soft, slow, romantic, but not an emotional song.”
Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
All Of Me – John Legend
With A Little Help From My Friends – Joe Cocker
Stand By Me – John Lennon
I Don’t Want To Miss a Thing – Aerosmith
Many brides and grooms choose specific songs to walk down the aisle to, which are essential to him for some reason. “That’s why this moment of the ceremony is the most varied in terms of songs. I think it’s important to have this freedom to be comfortable in ‘your moment’. I just make sure you don’t overdo it,” he says.
November Rain – Guns N’ Roses
93 Millions Miles – Jason Mraz
Kashmir – Led Zeppelin (instrumental)
Nothing Else Matters – Metallica
Entrance of parents, maid of honour and lady of alliance
The moment calls for a music that refers to childhood, not necessarily childish, but that has to do with the protagonists.
Beauty And The Beast – Celine Dion
Can You Feel The Love Tonight – Elton John
You’ll Be In My Heart – Phil Collins
Let it Go (Frozen)
Beauty and the Beast – Alan Menken
I’m Like This Without You – Adriana Calcanhoto
Paulo Salvador points out that Mendelssohn’s Marcha Nupcial is the most traditional and performed in 97% of marriages.
Besides the traditional Marcha Nupcial, you can also check other songs that can be chosen by the brides:
Wedding March – Mendelsson
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
To Dream – Marcelo Jeneci
Marry Me – Vanessa da Mata
Isn’t She Lovely – Stevie Wonder
03/ RINGS EXCHANGE
The blessing and exchange of rings always vary according to the religion of the ceremony. “I realize that Catholics don’t usually give up the ‘Ave Maria’ in various instrumental and sung versions, just as some evangelicals choose ‘How great is my God – Soraya Morais’, but here it also varies a lot”, he explains.
Ave Maria (solo piano)
Endless Love – Diana Ross
Thank You For Loving Me – Bon Jovi
Angel – Sarah Mclachlan
Somewhere Over The Rainbow – Israel Kamakawiwo’ ole
04/ WALKING DOWN THE AISLE SONG
Greetings and departure from the ceremony wedding aisle songs
When it comes to greetings, it’s time to let the tears roll, “since many people have held on to the emotion so far and need to unload it so they can celebrate all the rest with great joy the walking down the aisle songs.
Hallelujah – Leonard Cohen (Shrek Heritage)
Agnus Dei – Darlene Zschech
Con Te Partiro – Andrea Bocelli
From This Moment On – Shania Twain
Viva La Vida – Coldplay
Wake Me Up – Avicii
I Say A Little Prayer – Aretha Franklin
Lucky – Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat
Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
Happy – Pharrell Williams
Paradise – Coldplay
Everything – Michael Bubble
I Know I Will Love You – Tom Jobim, Vinicius de Morais and Elis Regina
For You, I Saved Love – Ana Cañas
The entrance of the bride and groom to the party hall
“And the party continues, so the entrance to the hall must be as cheerful or more than the exit from the ceremony! It is there that the couple will be welcomed by all the people who have chosen to attend this moment”. But it is worth mentioning that it is possible to choose any music that has significant value for the couple. But the ideal is for it to be a cheerful sound, which encourages, even more, the guests with the entrance of the bride and groom.
Hey, Soul Sister – Train
Summer – Calvin Harris
Marry You – Bruno Mars
Rude – Magic
05/ DINNER AND WEDDING PARTY
It’s important to remember that the weddings partyhas already started and we can’t let the stimulus of people fall, even if the dinner is light and quiet moment, we need balance.
In addition to the current ones, it is customary to put, at this time, music, both national and international, known by people of all ages. So that everyone feels familiar and at ease with the classic party songs.
Sugar – Maroon 5
Want To Want Me – Jason Derulo
Cool Kids – Echosmith
The Way You Look Tonight – Rod Stewart
New York, New York – Frank Sinatra
How Deep Is Your Love – Bee Gees
Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
Lilac – Djavan
Check out a selection of songs – from the oldest to the current ones – that are usually played throughout the party, with the proposal of making the guests dance.
It is worth mentioning that there is a multitude of songs that can be played at weddings. Also, new songs are continually appearing! A couple that loves Latin music, for example, will undoubtedly want you to play some songs of this style (new or old) at their party. The same happens with those who love RnB and so on!
The sound environment is crucial in any situation, especially in a moment that is already remarkable in itself. “This means that every time you remember that moment, certain music will come into your mind and you can feel the same sensation that you had, through a memory”, he says.
“Usually, when I get together with the couple to deal with the songs of the event, I try to extract as much information from them so that, together, we can draw a setlist that prints their personality and musical taste. Some bride and groom already have defined songs or personal desires; others arrive very lost. One precious thing is also listening to the opinion of the music professionals hire wedding entertainmentfor the event. The guys live in the musical world and can transmit our news and versions that marry what we want”, adds the marriage consultant.
I usually say that there are no rules when it comes to producing a wedding. The advisor must fulfil the dream of the bride and groom, doing what they dream and want, of course, with perfect sense. Many times an idea just needs to be polished to become the most striking point of the event. It is necessary to know how to hear even what the bride and groom can not speak, feel what they imagine and expect from the big day, and when we can do that, we are sure that it will not be only the songs that will remain in memory.
06/ TIPS FOR CHOOSING YOUR WEDDING SONGS
Check out some practical tips that will probably help you when it comes to defining the popular wedding songs:
- Include in your repertoire songs that you like and that are part of your history.
- Don’t forget that the party is also for the guests! It’s not because you want samba, for example, that you should play just that at a wedding. Think of an eclectic repertoire that pleases everyone.
- For the religious ceremony, two issues are important: the songs should have to do with the characteristics of the couple. And the second question is not to forget that, because it is a religious ceremony, there are some cares in the choice of music. Especially if the place is a church with established rules.
- When choosing international songs, try to know the translation so as not to run the risk of having a beautiful melody talking about subjects that do not match the moment.
- Imagine listening to the songs chosen for the big day 10 years later. Classics (both classical and popular) are usually remembered with the same enchantment years later.
- sound must be of quality. Whether you choose wedding band and DJ combinationor just the DJ or just the band, etc., look for reliable suppliers.
- Do not “test” at your wedding. Try to hire professionals that you have seen playing at least once or at least that have a good indication. If you really want to try something new, do a engagementsDJ test.
- When deciding between DJ for weddingsor band for the wedding reception, study the pros and cons of each one calmly.
- At the first meeting with the supplier (be it a DJ, a wedding music bands for hireor an orchestra), make it clear what is the style of the couple, of the wedding they are planning and list the points that are most important to you. For example, if you don’t want me to play a specific musical style at the event, say so.
- In the case of the wedding band music, especially, ask if they are willing to make small changes in the repertoire if this is important to you.
- In the case of the DJ, plan the setlist a few days in advance and avoid asking for changes on the day of the event.
- Remember that some moments of ask for songs that provide emotion; others, joy, relaxation. Both the religious ceremony and the party have their dynamics. The religious service begins with softer songs; it announces the entrance of the groom with a little more ‘pomp’ and reaches the climax with the entrance of the bride, the most expected moment. Ladies and parents ask for relaxed music that matches the spontaneity of the children. The blessing of alliances is an introspective and emotional moment. The greetings ask for growing music, which matches the emotion of the sponsors and parents. The departure of the bride and groom is already the beginning of the party, and it will requirea DJ for wedding venue.
- After presenting their wishes concerning the musicchoosing supplier, trust in his work. He will certainly work to make sure everything goes according to plan.
- By choosing a right supplier and presenting the couple’s wishes regarding the soundtrack for the big day, you and your guests will undoubtedly enjoy the event in the best possible way: with emotion in the right measure and a lot of joy!
Songs for every wedding occasion
If you are not sure when setting up your playlist and choose the songs that will be part of each moment, here, you can find several playlists that go from the entrance of the godfathers to the moment of the exit of the bride and groom, and you can check by clicking on the links.
NOVA TOP 40
NOVA TOP 100
07/ MUSIC FOR CEREMONY
Music for Ceremony learn how to choose the best option for your wedding
What made the success in 2018
The songs for the reception 2018 had the remarkable presence of soul and RnB. And, according to Reggio, the trend is that they will continue in 2019. “The reggaeton, which was falling, will be even less present,” adds the expert.
Do you know that the repertoire of wedding party music that pleases parents and grandparents? The DJ states that the number of hits in this style should decrease in the selection of songs for wedding 2019. “This is because the number of guests for the parties has been decreasing. In general, the audience is increasingly composed of young people,” says Reggio.
It’s also worth betting more on the tracks that are on people’s tongues.
There are those songs that are stamped figures and, not for nothing, are always present in the ceremonies when it comes to defining the songs for Catholic marriage. “Beatles is one of the bands that always pleases.
Now for those who are looking for modern or classic wedding songs, the movie themes were also present at this year’s ceremonies, and they are one and should continue as good options for the 2019 wedding entertainment.
“Moana’s animated song, ‘How Far I’ll Go’, will undoubtedly catch on next year. I also highlight two songs that are themes of ‘La Land’: ‘City of Stars’ and ‘Mia & Sebastian’s Theme’,” says Pierro.
Are you getting married next year and need inspiration for the Sims Day playlist? Check out the selection of 50 songs for the 2019 wedding that can lullaby the celebration and the party.
At the top of the page, you will find options for all tastes, from traditional to the most modern.